Training Day 46

DI Sgt. Collins is back from her leave and it's great because she is awesome. She's super-strict but in a good way. Some DI's make you do stupid things, but when she does shit to us you can see the reason for it and you learn from it. Yesterday and the day before we had three extra DIs. One's still at DI School, training. It was INSANE. We spent the entire square away time frozen because people in my platoon are idiots. The extra DIs didn't let us get away with shit. It was totally cool. I was mostly squared away but they did call me on the Irish Pendants (little strings and threads) on my cammies.

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys. I have a stress fracture in my foot that is KILLING me but I'm not saying shit. I'm 90% certain that stress fractures are automatic drops and not a snowball's chance in hell am I letting myself drop. I just suck it up and roll my foot when I walk. The DI's haven't said anything yet.

No comments: